Thursday, July 5, 2007

Finally!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI've been waiting to read this book since it came out back in February (i think)got the library notice that it was waiting for me, got it and finished within 3 days. LOVED IT! But I'm a BIG Becky Brandon nee Bloomwood fan so no surprise there. I love British chick lit, has to be my fave books to read. She has got such a great writing style, totally knows how to keep you into the book. LOVE that! Just wish I knew how to pace myself so that I don't have to finish a book the day I start reading it. That has only happened once but this came pretty darn close, since I had read to chapter 7 until yesterday and finished the rest of the book by nights end. :) But when you're at your in laws ALL day with nothing to do but veg, swim and read then read i will!

No comments: